Thursday, February 02, 2006

 


Product Love
A quick post to share with you what I am eating for lunch today. TAJ Gourmet Punjab Saag Spinach Sauce with chickpeas over rice!

Do you like Indian food, but hate the labor and effort needed to create your own spinach sauce? I found this product at my Whole Foods store and swear by it. I don’t have any of my own pictures of the jar however, I did find one on the web. The sauce that I am touting is the one on the far left. The back of the Taj Gourmet Punjab sauce jar has a few options to prepare however, I often will create a simple Saag dish with the additions of two cans of chickpeas, simmer in with the sauce and spoon over rice. Add a flat bread like lavash for eating with your hands and you have a tasty exotic meal without the effort. Wouldn’t you want to taste your lunch instead of just eating it?

What are you tasting?
Edna

(Picture taken by Edna's cellphone on the run from the paparazzi)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?