Thursday, February 02, 2006

 
It’s Thursday, I am at my day job thinking about food! This weekend I am going to rip into my new The Silver Spoon (SS) cookbook. As you can read below, I've had two successes out of the first three that I tried. I spent most of last night reading the SS and searching for something that would catch my eye. I’ve told my hubbie that we need to clear the social calendar so that I can roll-up the sleeves on my frock and get my fingers into the pasta! Of course, pictures, pictures, pictures will be coming!

By the way, if you are reading this and would like to cook together, why not drop me a line and let me know what you are picking out. Could be fun to compare notes, after all…

What are you tasting?,
Edna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?